Wednesday, February 9, 2011
February 9 A Bow Day
What a lovely day! Although she was up a little early, she was so sweet, cuddly, and delicious today! This morning, while we were waiting for the new refrigerator to be delivered, we had. . . dance class! I held her in my arms and taught her the cha-cha, rumba, waltz, and tango. Then we did some squats and lunges. Apparently dance class was really tiring, because the Little Pea fell asleep about three quarters of the way through the class! Maybe next time I won't sing the songs, we can use real music! LOL! At least I have another trick for putting her to sleep anyway!
Katie surprised us by coming over today. She's had a doctor's appointment that ended early. This was great. She offered to babysit while I went out for about an hour to run a couple of errands. It was my first time alone in about a month. It was weird. I missed her and I was only gone for an hour!
When I returned, I was ready to cuddle with my little girl and she was ready to eat!!! We had such a productive afternoon. Lily ate and slept while Mommy moved our food to the new fridge (which was delivered this morning, yay!), went through a month's worth of mail, and made dinner.
When Tara got here, we had such fun with little Lily. We played with her, Tara read a bunch of books and did her exercises, they walked around and looked out the windows, and then we bathed her. She almost liked it this time! We did it one body part at a time, and kept the rest of her wrapped and warm. After her bath we showed her the mobile in the crib. She LOVED it! She was so attentive to it. She really seemed to like the music, the lights, and the moving little bugs. She is the coolest baby!
Tara, while I was finishing up in the kitchen, had some "bow time" fun with Lily. Two. Yes, two bows. A little out of hand!! What's more is that then Tara wore the bows! I had no idea this was happening until I downloaded my camera for the day! Oh gosh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment