Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 5 Nana & Donna Babysit



     Another successful night! Thanks to Tara and Katie, I was able to get a lot of sleep again. I don't know what I'll do when Snow days/Weekend is over! I have been spoiled by having the luxury of sleep!
     Lily has so much more awake time during the day now! She looks all around with her big beautiful eyes, and really seems interested in what is going on around her. Eric likes to try and "bother" her, like he bothers me. It's very cute! Except when it upsets an otherwise calm baby!
     Not too much to report today. Again, we had a very chill day. Movies, cooking a few goodies, and kinda just hanging out. Lily had period of alertness and periods of sleeping beautiness.
     The "big deal" of the day was Collin and Jenna's engagement party. I was very concerned about going as I'm not really supposed to be out and about just yet, but we couldn't miss this! Eric is the best man and I am a bridesmaid, so we just had to go!! My mom and Donna came over to stay with Lily while we went to the party for a little while. It was beautiful! Jenna's aunt hosted the party and it was really lovely! We stayed for a couple of hours, and then I couldn't be out any longer. I was hurting and missing Lily, so home we went.
     Lily was very well behaved while mommy and daddy were gone. Nana and Donna had a great time with her. I fed her and put her straight to bed. She was so good! She went down so easily although she was still about 20% awake. She didn't fuss or cry, just went right down. Awesome baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment