Tuesday, February 22, 2011
February 22 Walk, walk, walk!
Today was a pretty good day! Lily had a good night. Katie stayed with us and offered a little help. That was great!
Today Lily had a very good day. This was her first official whole day on rice cereal and milk. It does seem to fill her up better than milk alone. She did puke up some, but not too much.
She had a terrific nap this morning. She slept for a couple of hours between feedings. That was all. Other than that one tiny little nap, she was awake for most of the day! Lily and I went for a walk alone this morning. I was hoping that this would put her to sleep. No dice. We did look at all the flowers blooming in the yard and the neighborhood.
We went back home and did lots of things around the house. Each time I would think she was almost asleep, I would try and put her down and she would freak out and wake up screaming. She was very cuddly needy, but I was mostly glad to accommodate. I am getting very adept at one handed housecleaning and typing...
This afternoon, Tara, Great-Nanny, Mimi, Lily, and I went for a very long walk. 3.2 miles. This was a very walking day for Lily and I! She loved this walk as much as the first, but still did not sleep! She was awake for so much of the day, I really hope she sleeps tonight!!!
I worked quite a lot on her baby book today. It is all updated and I have ordered all the pictures that the book suggests. Below is a picture of her room. I love her room! It's such a happy color! Good thing I love it, I spend a lot of time in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment