Friday, February 25, 2011
2.24 A Cleary Day!
Above: Lily crashed out after her big night out!
Mimi spent the night last night and took the night feedings. Wednesday nights are so rejuvenating for Mommy! I am so grateful for the chance to catch up on sleep and appreciate Renita SO much! I still have to get up in the middle of the night to pump, but get to sleep so much! Interestingly, when I get up in the morning, I miss her so much!!
Today I spent the day cleaning house. Sweeping, mopping, laundry, dishes, etc. Lily spent the day hanging out with her Mimi. She had a few bouts of tummy troubles, but was loved on the whole time. She is such a lovely little lady!
Pappy came over mid afternoon and took over! He loves his little granddaughter! It is so sweet to see them together. Whenever Lily spends time with him, she smells like him when he leaves. Its like kissing on a tiny man-scented baby! ;)
Lily hung out with Pappy while I went for a walk with Nanny, Mimi and Great nanny. It was a nice long walk and I can certainly tell that my stamina is returning. Thank goodness!
This evening, Collin and Jenna took us to dinner for an early birthday celebration for me. I will be 30 next week!!! Jenna may have to work on my bday, so we went early. Little Lily came to dinner and was SO GOOD!!!!! We went to Bravo's near the mall. We dressed Lily in her original coming home outfit (since it finally fits!) and ventured out. This was her third time to go to a restaurant, but the first time for dinner! She was amazing!!! She slept for most of the time, but had a few wakeful moments where she just looked around and took in all that she was seeing. She is so cool! Eric and I were worried that outings like dinner out would end when we had her. Its such fun to take her with us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment