Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23 Wow! That's Impressive!!

    
     Projectile Vomit. That stuff is impressive! Lily can shoot puke so far! I feel like we should set up targets and see if we can hone this into a talent or something! She sure can puke!! LOL!
     Last night she SLEPT! It was incredible!! Thank you, rice cereal! Now we are getting it! :) She slept so soundly last night. Her old-lady grumbling while she slept was kept to a minimum, so I know she was getting rest. I just love going in to feed her though and watching her stretch and squeak! She is so completely hilarious and entertaining! Each time I see her I fall in love with her all over again. I honestly can not believe that Eric and I made this perfect little angel! I know that's how all loving parents feel and its overwhelming!
     She slept until 8 this morning! That means mommy slept until 8 this morning!! YAY! I was a little confused when I heard her cry. It was daylight. Actually daylight! So many mornings she wants to be up before the sun. Like I said, thank you, Rice Cereal!
     I have learned that she takes her best, and sometimes only substantial, nap in the morning. This morning I took advantage of that do to the house stuff. Laundry, dishes, meal in the crock pot, make the day's bottles, etc. I love feeling like a productive mommy. I feel better when I can be a mommy and get things done around here!
     We took a very long walk/jog around noon. It was pretty warm out! By this time I'd changed Lily several times thanks to two diaper blowouts and puke fests, so she was in pants and long sleeves. Of course, she was relaxing so was comfortable, but I actually ran up a sweat. Sweet! I really would like to get a jogging stroller. I am determined to run my 5Ks again! Soon! That was my New Year's resolution. I think Lily would like that too. She was awake for the first half of the walk, but crashed out about mid-way through. She's so cute.


     This afternoon was more puking. Dr. Grier didn't seem to be worried about the puking. Apparently that is a baby talent. I wonder, though, if I feed her two ounces, and an ocean of puke comes spewing out of her....is she going to be ok?
     This afternoon when Tara arrived, we went for another walk. She really likes her stroller. She slept through this entire walk! She is having a sleepy kind of day. 
     This afternoon Katie was trying to feed her, but she did not walk to wake up! We made her naked, changed her, Tara played airplane with her (which made me a liiiiitle nervous), and still - not interested. We just left her nakie in her blanket until her bath was ready.


     Bath time! I loooove my naked baby! I just want to kiss her all over! She is SO cute! Mimi and I bathed her and redressed her. She was such a cutie pie! We put her in her little pjs that her Nanny bought her. Such a sweet little cutie baby!








     I'd made pulled pork sandwiches for dinner. Eric ate first, then Lily hung out with him while the we ate. They are so beautiful together. I love my little family. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband, a beautiful baby, and everyone who so willingly and happily pitches in to help out and love on her. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment