Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 26-27 A Busy Weekend!


SATURDAY

     After a rather tiring Friday night, we had a busy morning Saturday. Lily threw up several times, making getting her ready a bit challenging. Luckily, Lindsay and Nana got to the house a little early and helped Tara and I with Lily. I finished cooking a big brunch for us all and then we said goodbye to Nana and Lily and took off to New Orleans. Although I was leaving Lily with Nana, it was still so hard to leave her. I wanted to leave, but did not want to leave her! I miss her so much when she is on another room, much less two hours away!
     However, I was able to detach myself from her and get in the car. Eric, Tara, Lindsay, and I travelled to New Orleans to the Falgout residence for their Baby F Sex Party. SURPRISE!!! It's a girl!!!!! I SO thought that it was a boy! Wrong!! Everyone was so super excited!







     All day long, Mom and Donna sent me pictures on my iPhone of Lily and her activities. This made being away from her SO much easier!! Lily hung out at Nana's house and visited with Honey...
They went grocery shopping (Lily's first time in the grocery store), had dinner with Jenna and Collin at Applebee's, and ended up back at home. . . exhausted!





I was so delighted to see her when I got home! I missed her so much! She must have had a very fulfilling day because she slept so hard SATURDAY NIGHT!

SUNDAY
     After an extremely restful Sunday night, Lily continued to want to sleep all day on Sunday! She did not want to open her beautiful, big blue eyes and wake up!!! She dozed all day with only brief periods of wakefulness when she would eat. She was a tiny bit whiny at times with tummy troubles.
     We ran a few errands in the morning after Tara brought us breakfast. We returned Nana's tiller, went by Lowe's, stopped by Kohl's for a couple of outfits that actually fit little Lily, and went to Mawmaw's. That was very nice and laid back. Curtis made me a delicious birthday dessert - brownies with candy inside and nuts and icing on top. Yum! Pappy shared Lily with a few others, and Lily did a lot more sleeping.
     Now we are home and relaxing in the living room. Lily is in her rocking chair with her Daddy rocking it with his foot. A calm evening.  Hopefully a premonition for the night ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment