Monday, February 21, 2011
February 17 My Photo Shoot!
God bless Mimi!!! Mommy got to sleep so much last night! Mimi stayed and did all the feedings. I actually slept from 10:30 straight through to 4am. It was amazing and the most consecutive sleep that I've had in such a loooong time! After checking on the little angel, I slept again until 9am. What a blessing!
This morning was very nice. Lily was mostly happy and hung out with Mimi and I. We took turns holding her and loving on her. I got to do a little cleaning, which my house really appreciated. There's a lot more housework left, but this was a little start.
This afternoon was the big event! Mimi and two of her friends have a photo studio set up at one of the lady's home. We went there today for Lily's first photo shoot! It was so cool. The studio is really nice and the ladies have a wonderful collection of things to use as props. They'd turned the heat WAY up so that Lily would be comfortable. Of course, almost as soon as we got there, she wanted to eat. This made her a little happier, but she was somewhat confused and fussy for the first round of photos. She was NOT interested in naked pictures or laying on her tummy for any butt pictures. We did, however, get so many great pictures of her!!! It is going to be nearly impossible to pick some to print. I love them all!
After a little break, Lily fell good and asleep and we were able to take some really sweet sleeping baby pictures. She was so darned cute! All in all, it was a great afternoon and we have some amazingly beautiful pictures of our little girl. Mimi and her friends want to have her back in a couple of weeks. I am so glad that they want to do it again. I will get the cd of the pictures tomorrow. SO excited!!!!
When we left, Lily was beginning to have tummy troubles. She cried ALL the way home! When we got home, she fed for such a long time! Nanny, Great-Nanny, and Mimi stayed for a little while after their walk, then headed home.
My mom and Donna came by for a little while this evening, but mostly it was really quiet. Eric and I ate dinner and watched a little TV all while Lily napped. We had such a nice evening together. Sweet little family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment