Wonderful night! Hallelujah! While she did not particularly want to go to sleep last night, she was good about it. Eric and I turned on her mobile (which she loves), and she laid there for over an hour looking at it and watching the bugs go around. She's such a sweet baby!
Eric did the first night feeding, allowing me to go to bed early so by the time I got up for the 3 o'clock, I felt very rested. She was pretty quiet all night and woke up for the day at 7.
When we came downstairs we had cuddle time for awhile as she was a bit fussy with tummy pains. She was farting like a rockstar!! She hung out in her swing for a little while which allowed me to wash the night bottles and eat breakfast.
This afternoon she was feeling a little clingy so I put on the Boppy pillow and used it to hold her next to me while I edited her photo shoot pictures from yesterday! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! We sat like this for a couple of hours. It was wonderful; editing her photos and holding her close at the same time! Katie came over a bit early as she got off of work early. Cuddly baby switched to Katie's chest for awhile.
When Tara arrived, we went for a walk in the neighborhood. We saw a turtle crossing the road! Katie picked it up and showed Lily. She wasn't all that intrigued. Maybe it looked too much like a rock?? I am running more and more of the walk and am excited about the day that I can run the whole thing! A few more weeks maybe?
This evening, Lily had a bath. She loved it as usual! She's so funny! We were dropping water droplets on her nose and she was making the greatest faces! She is such a doll!
This evening she is a little fussy again. She threw up ALL OVER Tara! It was hilarious for Tara, but sad for poor baby Lily!
Tonight Mimi is staying over!!! Yipee! We love Wednesdays!









No comments:
Post a Comment