Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22 A Granny Day!

I love Granny days because she arrives so chipper! Work went by in a blur and soon I was home hearing about Lily's day!! Gran reported that they went for a stroll, sang songs, pooped, and took a three hour nap! What a splendid day! I miss not being here with her, but I do think that it is cool that she gets to have so many experiences with different people who all love her so much!
     When I got home, Tara and I took her for a walk. We tried her sunglasses on her, but they were a bit big to stay on. She did look like a rockstar though!!

     Tonight she is calm and quiet. She's been awake for hours, contentedly looking around. Tara had educational time with her, they learned all about body parts!
     I love feeding Lily. Nothing compares to the feeling of watching her nuzzle up to me and eat. Many times I sing to her. Tuneless songs that I make up on the spot. Some I remember and sing over and over, but some are new each time. I want her to grow up loving me and our time together. It is an odd thing that she's only two months old, yet I feel so bonded to her. She is amazing! Every inch!

No comments:

Post a Comment