Monday, March 7, 2011

March 4 Mommy's Birthday!


     Mommy's birthday was a very busy day! Eric allowed me to sleep in a bit in the morning and got up with our little early bird at nearly 6am. I slept for quite a while longer, and got up to eat breakfast before beginning our day.
     Our first stop was one of Eric's favorite places, the Apple Store! We needed the new updates so that I can use the new book templates! With SO many pictures of little Lily, I need to have the latest in book-making software! After Apple, we went for a quick lunch of Philly cheese steak and went to Home Depot for a lawn mover and weed eater. This is where Lily had a total diaper blow out!! I cleaned it up in the bathroom while Eric checked out.

     Finally, we headed home and worked in the shop for a little while. Lily slept through hammering like a champion! Our new kitchen table is almost complete. After the work we did today, it only needs to be stained. I'm so excited it see it in our kitchen!!
     Finally it was time to get ready for my birthday dinner! I went upstairs and did my thing and when I came down, Mimi and Pappy were here and I had gifts to open!
     They got with Tara and got Lily and I a jogging stroller! Yipee! It is really cool looking and I am really excited to try it out! I also have a new sports bra and gift card to get new shoes. I'll be back 5K-ing in no time! LOL.
     Mimi and Pappy babysat Lily tonight so that Mommy could go out to dinner with friends and have a birthday drink! Mimi even stayed the night and let Mommy have a birthday night's sleep! All in all, it was a wonderful birthday! I have such a lovely group of family and friends. I am blessed beyond belief!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! We were so happy that we got to celebrate with you : )

    ReplyDelete