Three a.m. Lily Cries. I go in, pick her up and think.....Phew! She stinks!! I figure that its just gas, since she is the gassiest baby! Then I realize, boy, she is warm! I take her over to the changing table, switch on the light and see poo. Lots and lots of poo! Poo squirting down her pants and up her onesie. A full on lolly-poo-looza! I did what anyone would do. I shared the joy! I wrapped Lily in the changing pad and went to the bedroom. I kicked Eric and proclaimed my need for help!
A sink bath, clean clothes, and new diaper later and I figured that Lily would sleep! FALSE! She cried all night long! She did not sleep. By the time the sun came up, I was losing my mind! Luckily Mr. Cliff was game to join in the fun and arrived at 9 to give me a little break.
I felt like a baby. I needed to eat, pee, pump, and sleep! In that order. I laid down by 9:30 and awoke with a startle after noon! I dressed and hurried downstairs, but Pappy and Lily were just fine!
Pappy stayed until Tara arrived and took Lily from him. I did some light housework and visited with Granny who stopped by for a visit. It was a nice afternoon. Lily was so content to sleep, finally! She did have a few more bouts of tummy troubles, but felt MUCH better than last night.
We went to Don's Seafood for my birthday in the evening. Lily was just perfect in the car! She loves riding! She was great at dinner too! Mimi held her while she ate. I think that Lily probably would have been fine in her seat, but Mimi missed her little Lily!
When we got home, Lily spent about half an hour in her crib enjoying her mobile. She loves that thing!! I thought that she might go to sleep early, but I was wrong. She did not was to go to sleep! She definitely has a mind of her own!! She finally went down around 11. Night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment