Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2 Lake Side


     Lily was up and at 'em early this morning! I took advantage of this to have some lovely Lily cuddle time! We snuggled up in the recliner and stayed there most of the morning. She would feed, then nap, then feed, then nap. She was so lovely and precious sleeping on my chest. I love her so much! When she eats, I love to just look at her and marvel at her perfect, exquisite beauty! I am so overjoyed that I can provide for her and love to feed her.
     Late morning we went for a walk. It was very sunny and I was careful to keep the cover over the stroller to shield her from the bright rays.


     We had a nice walk and ended up sitting on a bench at the lake side watching the animals. I pointed out the fish, turtles, birds, etc around and in the lake. It was lovely. The breeze was cool and Lily was super alert! She really seemed to enjoy sitting and listening to the music playing on my phone.


     For lunch, Katie came over and we took Lily to La Madelines. She, again, was so good! She was very observant, looking all around at everything. We swung by the grocery store and headed home.
     This afternoon, Lily had some tummy problems. This is such a recurring problem! It makes me soooo sad! Tara came after work to spend some time with her and I ran up to take a bath. Katie and Tara loved on Lily while I bathed. Later, we bathed Lily. She still seems to be enjoying her bath time. She kicks her little legs and looks so happy with her little self!


     This evening, Mrs. Linda and Lindsay stopped by and Mimi arrived to spend the night with us. Eric was at a company dinner, but the ladies were fine without him!
     Now Lily is asleep and calm. I pray for her that she has a lovely, peaceful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment