Monday, March 7, 2011

March 5 Shopping for Aubrey!

     Today was a great day with the Falgouts! Lily, Eric, Tara, Rory, Rene, and I braved the yucky weather and headed out to Target to begin baby Aubrey Grace Falgout's registry! She is due July 1, so its time to begin preparations! Mimi had slept over and taken care of Lily for my birthday! Rory and Rene had some cuddle time with Lily in the morning and I woke up refreshed and ready to go!





Pappy arrived to pick up Mimi and then we headed to Target after breakfast.
     Target was great! Rory and Rene were able to register for a lot of really great stuff for their baby. Lily put in her two cents worth. Rory and I took turns holding her and Eric stroller her around when she felt squirmy. Overall, she was great! She was so darned cute in her little outfit!


     She had a lot of fun looking at all the baby toys and things that make music. She really loves music!
After Target, we headed to TJ Ribs for lunch. Again, She was really cute! She slept for a good bit of the meal and woke up toward the end when Tara was finished and was able to promptly pick her up!

     Lastly, we went to Babies R Us to finish up the registering. When we arrived, Lily and I stayed in the car. I put up my sun visor panels either side of us to make a barrier and we breast fed. The panels made a perfect little private room for us. When she was full and happy, we headed inside and finished things up for Aubrey.
     When we were all done, we headed to the store and bought supplies for a BBQ! Little P slept for a while when we arrived home. Shopping all day is tiring work!
     I put her in her chair with my phone playing music and she was pretty happy. She really really loves music! She had a few bouts of fussiness, but overall was a very sweet baby! Eric put her down at 11:00 for bed. Ahhh, a great day!

1 comment: