Nanny was off today and stayed with Lily while I went to my doctor's appointment. I went to the doc, and ended up having to reschedule as the doctor was running and hour and a half behind! We ended up having a pretty quiet day. Lily had a few bouts of tummy pains later in the afternoon and evening, but was mostly able to work through it.
Granny came over to learn Lily's routines and procedures before beginning caretaking next week when I go back to work. Then, we went by the mall for a little while.
Our big event was jogging with our new stroller. Lily loved it!
When we arrived home, we began cooking and Daddy came home! Daddy and Lily had a little cuddle time while I cooked dinner.
Nanny stayed the night again to help out with baby Lily. I am so thankful for people who love her and help her!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment