Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23 Today . . . I cried :(

Last night my mom, Nana, spent the night with us and took the midnight Lily feeding. What a wonderful treat! It was so special to have my mommy stay with us. We chatted for a little while before bed. Sometimes you just need your mommy!
     Lily was super great last night! She slept a six hour stretch! Unbelievable! She is getting so mature with her sleep patterns!
     Today was Pappy day! I really think that Lily loves Pappy day! She feels so comfortable with him! They went on a stroller walk to the lakes, but Lily began fussing so they came home. Apparently she slept really well until about 11:30, then cried for several hours. Poor Pappy looked worn out by the time Tara and I arrived home. Poor Lily. Poor Pappy!
     One frustrating thing is when you're home all day with her by yourself and she cries all day. Then, others arrive and she is sweet and quiet and attentive. Not that I don't want her to be happy, but if she could just time fussiness for when there is back-up, that would be really helpful.
     While we were all here and loving on her, she was really sweet and cuddly! She is such a great cuddle buddy!
     This evening, Tara took these pics. She is so super-duper cute!





     I can't believe how much I love this baby. I think about her ALL DAY LONG. When I get home, I am taken aback by how beautiful, delicious smelling, and generally lovely she is! Now she is almost 9 weeks old and time is flying! Already she is so different from when she was born. I am excited for the times to come, but at the same time wanting to freeze time and keep her just like this. An unsolvable conundrum, but one in which I have no control anyway. I suppose that I will just LOVE on her every chance I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment