This morning I woke up very refreshed this morning after a whole 8 hours of sleep! Mimi spent the night and it was perfect timing as I had to go to work today to serve on the selection committee for this year's Teacher of the Year. It was my first day back at "work" although I did not go to Devall and I don't officially go back until March 14th.
I did not want to go, but I kissed Lily this morning and went on my way. I brought a little photo album with photos of her to show off. My day actually turned out well. My colleagues at the school board just loved her, of course!!
I returned home a little after one and majorly needed to pump!! I HAD to have a few minutes of cuddle time first though. The rest of the afternoon, I curled up in the recliner with Lily Bug. I was excited when she was ready to eat and cherished the time we spent together breast feeding.
Lily had some Boppy playtime with her toys this afternoon. She was so darned cute!
We, of course, went for a walk this afternoon with Nanny, Mimi, and Great-Nanny. It was a nice walk and Lily enjoyed it, as always. Unfortunately, it began to rain toward the end of the walk. Fortunately, we were just a few hundred yards from home and were able to hustle back pretty quickly!
This evening, Eric had to stay late so Lily and I made a plan! I called my mom and asked if she would like a little Lily time. Of course, she was delighted at that prospect. I dropped her off and ran to Winn Dixie. Tara and I did a grocery shop and I headed back to mom's where I had dinner and visited for a while. Lily was so happy there! I am so glad that she lives so close. I told Lily on our way there that she is really lucky to have family so close by. Growing up, most of my family was over seas and it felt lonely at times. Lily has so many people within minutes of her home. She is such a lucky little girl! So loved and cherished. xoxo







No comments:
Post a Comment