Thursday, June 9, 2011

May 22-28 Week Eighteen

     Sunday was Lily's very first at home crawfish boil! It was for Katie's P.A. school graduation. She was great! Although she's had a very long and busy day on Saturday, she did well on Sunday. She did take several naps, but it was ok since I wanted to be inside a lot too. I had a fever and pain. I think maybe a mild case of mastitis again. It was awful. Luckily, both of her grandmothers and Pappy were there and there were plenty on non-crawfish eating hands to love on her and help out. I was able to take a nap and still have lots of cuddle time with Lily. Everyone loved her and she was super sweet and cute all day.


     Monday was Granny-day! When we arrived home, she was sleeping on Gran's chest. So cute! I took her so that Gran could have a break. She woke up and looked at me with her big beautiful blue eyes! She began her baby babbling. She is so amazing! We cuddled and nursed for a while and then Nanny and Katie went to the store and brought Lily with them. I took the opportunity to clean up a bit. They all came back awhile later and boy did they have a story! In the middle of WalMart, Lily peed and pooped and it began running out of the diaper. Then she leaned over and puked all down Katie's leg, on her shoe, and it pooled onto the floor. She's a mess! LOL! Katie found it humorous, thankfully. When they got home, I took her straight up to the bath! Of course, she thought that this was hilarious fun! She laughed and kicked and splashed all over the bathroom!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment