Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When Lily Sleeps ~ October 11

When Lily sleeps...
. . I could look at her forever
. . I don't want to put her down
. . I know that I should be productive, clean the house, wash clothes, etc., but I don't want to
. . I kiss her little face and neck and inhale her sweet baby scent
. . she squirms and wiggles until she crams herself into the corner of her crib. I worry that she will hurt her  tiny head and pull her back to the center of her bed, but when I go back in to check on her, she is always cuddled back against the rails! Thank goodness for the breathable crib bumper!
. . I pray over her and thank God for the enormous piece of my heart that lies there sleeping

She is the most amazing, intoxicating, lovable, all consuming little person and I could not adore her more!

No comments:

Post a Comment